Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Sounds of Silence....

Its seems the GWD have gone underground. No one is talking...I know, I know, girls not talking....who'd a thunk it? That is why I've decided to say something.

Something.

ha ha Just kidding. I don't have a lot to say either, but I did go to dinner last night with some friends at this cute little restaurant in Del Ray called "Fireflies"...check it out. The hummus is fabulous!

I also just ate so much at lunch, I think I'm going to die. It was 'just' a salad, and a really BAD salad at that. Since I didn't finish it, I figured a milkshake would make me feel better. WRONG. I feel like a big bucket of poo right now. Damn the milkshake from Maggie Moos.

So, let's see...what's going on in the near future that should give me some good blogging info? There's the movie tonight with the MSTR girls, date tomorrow night with random birthday party dude (yes, I have a date, mark your calendars...and pray for good shoes), and then a big vacant spot called the weekend. I'm supposed to go to the Navy/Air Force game on Saturday to tailgate with a bunch o' Marines so you know THAT will give me some good material. If the rains come, the tailgate won't be happenin, at least for me, and y'all will have to wait until I get back from attending my very first NASCAR race next weekend. You KNOW there'll be good stories out of that trip! (We're driving down to Charlotte so that alone will make for good blogging material.)

Until then fair bloggers....I dare you all to write something to entertain us. (Kayla, tell us about your date(s). Although there's nothing wrong with this guy, so probably not much to write. ha ha)

Peace and hockey grease (that was for Berk who is probably so happy that hockey season starts tonight he's about to pee his pants),

M

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger what about buckley said...

l'shana tova indeed.

I like Jon Stewart's description of High Holy Days the best - "we talk about everything we've done wrong, then eat lots of fruit. Happy New Year!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home