Friday, September 16, 2005

First Post!!

Well, my first blog post anyway.

Yes, twas an interesting evening. First off, after having dumped my girlfriend and proceeding to get shit-pants drunk the prior evening, I had no business being at Clarendon Grill. My pores were still secreting the single-malt scotch nitecap (I don't know why I just can't go home and straight to bed) and my stomach was still churning, but the draw of good friends and EXTREMELY good beer prices was enough to get me out again.

Several events occurred during the course of the evening each of which merits their own separate blog posts. In the interest of keeping this short and sweet (and having some material for the future), most involved broken relationships that were fixed by saying the words "I'm sorry" and washing it all down with alcohol. Yes ladies, some of us guys learned that phrase and are not afraid to use it.

Lest it be said, it was an adventure of many unexpected twists and turns, all culminating with a delicious burger, being asleep by midnight, and actually functioning today. I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing evening at home tonight with some pasta and vino. Running a 5K in the morning so have to "carb up" tonight.

Thanks for inviting me in here, ladies!! My shoes and I will hopefully not disappoint you.

2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Woo hoo! Welcome, Berk. Can't wait to read the follow-on blogs detailing the rest of the night. :)

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger MMH said...

Welcome Berkie!!! You and your shoes are always welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home